Please join Ipsos for an exclusive breakfast presentation about the state of reputation in Canada – how companies are performing now, the impact of the current social and economic context on trust, and how your stakeholder’s future hopes and expectations will influence your reputation in the years to come.
This informative session will cover:
- Corporate reputation trends in Canada: which organizations are gaining trust, which are not, and what they have in common;
- Understanding a company’s emotional intelligence and how it impacts reputation;
- How the equity flow of trust between parent companies and their brands/products affects reputation;
- How social and economic transformation is impacting corporate reputation and what you can do about it;
- The latest findings from Ipsos’ global Reputation Council, an international study of key decision makers and executives responsible for their company’s reputation.
Space is limited so please RSVP today. We hope you will join us.
[EVENT] 2019 Corporate Reputation Salon in San Francisco
September 26 - Each year, the Ipsos Global Corporate Reputation practice conducts interviews with over 150 leading communications and reputation executives globally to understand the trends, issues and concerns facing today’s reputation practitioners.