In our latest webinar, Ipsos’ Chris Teale (SVP of Market Access in Europe) and Jason Boller (Head of Market Access in US) explore the future of pharmaceutical pricing, focusing on the three key issues of affordability, evidence and value attribution.
Specifically, it covers:
- Challenges and solutions in both emerging and developed markets
- Ability to pay versus willingness to pay for high value/ high cost combinations such as “Cancer Stacks”, advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), and gene, tissue and cell therapies in rare diseases
- Differential pricing, managed entry agreements, risk sharing, and financial services models
- Challenges and solutions due to both absence of data and over-abundance of data
- Single-arm studies, uncontrolled/non-comparative studies and tumour agnostic licensure
- Greater acceptability of multi-source real-world data by HTA
- Challenges and solutions in Connected Health
- When disease management is delivered through biomarker detection (Dx), informed by digital monitoring and analytics (algorithms and apps), and treated using combinations of products (Rx) from different manufacturers
- Value and revenue attribution – the next big challenge in pricing
The webinar recording is now available to view
For more information about Ipsos’ Market Access CoE, please download our brochure.
Our Hybrid World: Technology’s role in supporting a balanced lifestyle [Webinar recording]
Join us for a complimentary webinar as we share new insights from Ipsos’ U.S. syndicated online community addressing how consumers are navigating through a hybrid existence and the role brands can play in supporting evolving consumer needs now and in the future.