With roughly 40% of employees considering leaving their jobs in the next year and a record 4 million people quitting their jobs in April 2021, many teams are facing capacity issues and many Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts (DEI) are likely to slow. It’s critical to understand how this trend impacts media, marketing, and research, particularly given lower levels of industry diversity and the now higher demand for underrepresented workers.
On November 9, Ipsos’ Janelle James will lead a dynamic discussion with leaders from across the industry on the impact of the Great Resignation on marketing, media, and research careers and organizations. This event will:
- Shed light on an issue that has increasingly gripped the industry – developing and retaining the talents of diverse employees in media, advertising, and research.
- Help the industry figure out the actions it needs to take to attract and not lose diverse talent to other industries during this unprecedented time for employees.
- Address the experiences that every employee of every ARF member company has probably had at some level – the impact of COVID on how we work and how we think about work.
- Bring together leaders from under-represented cultural groups working at major media companies and agencies to voice their perspectives and solutions on turnover in our industries.
- Stimulate members’ thinking about what they want in their own careers, jobs, and organizations.
See who the experts are, and register today by visiting the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) website.
Janelle James, Senior Vice President, Ipsos UU