Pharmaceutical pricing has never been more in the spotlight of public discourse than it is today. Payers, providers, patients, and most recently politicians, are engaged in very complex and at times emotional debates about how to address this growing issue. Meanwhile, a number of independent groups have sought to address the concept of value in pharmaceutical pricing.
Given the disparate potential solutions and the subjectivity involved with defining “value,” evidence and access strategies need to be tightly connected to promote agile solutions that hold weight with customers.
Our latest white paper provides step-by-step guidance to global launch strategies that are nuanced enough to capture value across stakeholders, supported by the right evidence at the right time and fit for a variety of future scenarios.
Learn five steps that HEOR and market access teams can take to ensure their launches are fit for the future:
- Generate evidence to understand your patient population
- Produce evidence to demonstrate the value of your drug
- Segment payer accounts, including the likelihood/impact of adoption of evolving “value” tools
- Understand new pressures being placed on HCP, pharmacist and patient customers
- Price and contract to win in a variety of future scenarios
Our experts share their perspectives across these topics, revealing how you can adapt and leverage evidence-based strategies to deliver an agile and successful launch that’s fit for the future.