Public Opinion Polling
The Ipsos polling brand means accuracy, truth and insight. We conduct, package, and release polling results for our clients to use in the public domain and assist in media relations to ensure coverage and engagement. Polling is the core of our business because that’s what we do best. Our clients leverage our reputation for producing balanced and objective research data to sponsor public opinion or market research. In North America, we release more than 400 polls a year on behalf of our clients.
In Canada, the U.S., UK and internationally, Ipsos Public Affairs is the media polling supplier to Reuters News, the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. Ipsos Reid is the media polling partner of Global News.
For more information about conducting research intended for public release, please download our brochure, see our public release protocol, or contact us.
We produce data that drives decision making and ensure that our clients get the most out of research by marrying concise data-driven reporting with ongoing consultation and support.
We provide our clients with methodologically sound, reliable and defensible results that may be used to:
- Leverage polling as a platform to draw attention to your communications;
- Understand current prevailing public opinion trends;
- Measure the beliefs and values that drive support or opposition to particular policies, parties or candidates;
- Identify key voting blocks, segments or audiences to achieve specific goals;
- Support or oppose an issue for public debate, government hearings, white papers, submissions, briefings or demonstrations; and
- Inform communications and outreach strategies to best target receptive audiences.
We work with all types of organizations, media and PR firms to design polls that represent the voice of consumers, citizens, employees, businesses, elites, stakeholders, and other defined groups on a local, national or international basis.
For more information about research to drive communications strategy, please contact us.
[WEBINAR] The State of Reputation: Today’s Context, Tomorrow’s Expectations
Each year, the Ipsos Global Corporate Reputation practice conducts interviews with over 150 leading communications and reputation executives globally to understand the trends, issues and concerns facing today’s reputation practitioners.