Influence doesn't happen by accident. This exclusive, by invitation only, event for brand marketers will unveil key highlights from over 100 brands evaluated in the study and provide a retrospective on how brands have evolved in the last decade. Following the rankings, we'll have a keynote address and moderated panel showcasing some of Canada's most interesting brands.
- 11:25am – Webinar opens
- 11:30am - Opening Remarks from Andrew Saunders, Chief Revenue Officer, The Globe and Mail
- 11:40am - Session One – Most Influential Brands 10 Year Retrospective and Reflection on an Atypical Year presented by Steve Levy, Chief Client Officer, Ipsos
- 12:25pm - Session Two – Keynote Address with Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and President – Healthcare Business, Mastercard
- 1:00pm - Session Three – Panel Discussion: How Brands Have Evolved in the Last Decade. Andrew Bruce from Publicis moderates a discussion with senior leaders:
Shannon Hosford, Chief Marketing Officer, MLSE
Eva Salem, VP Marketing, Canadian Tire
Joel Scales, Senior VP Marketing, Jamieson Wellness
Lisa Mack, Head of Marketing Communications, Mobility Brands, TELUS
- 2:00pm – Closing Remarks from Ron Lund, President, ACA
Steve Levy, Chief Client Officer, Client Organisation, Canada
[Webinar] When Social Met Surveys: a conversation with Twitter's Joe Rice
Join our upcoming webinar with Twitter’s Joe Rice to learn why brands need to bring together “solicited” and “unsolicited” insights to get a comprehensive picture of consumers. In the session hosted by Synthesio CMO Allen Bonde.