Ipsos conducted public opinion polls on behalf of the Partnership for Evidence-Based Response to COVID-19 (PERC), a consortium of global public health organisations and private sector firms. PERC was created in March 2020 with the objective of providing African Union Member States with real-time information and guidance to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on the continent.
The polling was conducted in 19 African Union Member States, in September 2021, to understand the public’s knowledge, risk perception, attitudes, access to information, reactions, behaviours and practices related to COVID-19.
Data findings for each of the 19 Member States can be downloaded below.
Further details of the wider research program, including PERC country reports can be found on the PERC site.
- Responding to COVID-19 in Africa - Part IV Cameroon Report
- DRC Report Egypt
- Ethiopia Report Ghana Report
- Guinea Report Ivory Coast report
- Kenya Report Liberia Report
- Morocco Report Mozambique Report
- Nigeria Report Senegal Report
- South Africa Report Sudan Report
- Tunisia Report Uganda report
- Zambia Report Zimbabwe Report
- Download full report (ZIP) | 28MB