With the Partnership for Evidence-based Response to COVID-19 (PERC), a public-private partnership that supports evidence-based measures to reduce the impact of COVID-19 on African Union Member States, Ipsos conducted 20,990 interviews in 28 cities across 20 African Union Member States to understand reactions to the pandemic and to Public Health Social Measures (press release).
Responding to COVID-19 in Africa details an overview of the key survey research findings across the 20 Member States.
Summary reports for each of the 20 Member States are also available (see below).
Further details of the wider research program can be found on the Resolve to Save Lives site.
- press release Responding to COVID-19 in Africa
- Cameroon report Ivory Coast report
- Democratic Republic of Congo report Egypt report
- Ethiopia report Ghana report
- Guinea report Kenya report
- Liberia report Morocco report
- Mozambique report Nigeria report
- Senegal report South Africa report
- Sudan report Tanzania report
- Tunisia report Uganda report
- Zambia report Zimbabwe report
- Download full report (ZIP) | 18MB
[WEBINAR] APAC Digital Doctor 2020: A 9-country study of 676 Doctors’ perspectives on digital and connected health [Webinar recording]
Thank you for your interest in our webinar hosted on June 10, 2020. Though you missed our live presentation, we are delighted to provide you with the recording of this informative session you can view on demand at your leisure.
[WEBINAR] Medical Devices & Diagnostics: Current view of the entire ecosystem [Webinar recording]
Thank you for your interest in our webinar hosted on June 3, 2020. Though you missed our live presentation, we are delighted to provide you with the recording of this informative session you can view on demand at your leisure.