Recent Ipsos Earth Day data found that concern over climate change is still high globally, despite attention being focused on the more urgent crisis at hand.
This new whitepaper from Ipsos' Green Economy team examines the latest Ipsos quantitative and qualitative data on COVID-19 to see what can be learned from the current pandemic crisis – and our reaction to it – that can be transferable to the climate emergency.
Our expert authors bring together Ipsos’ cross-sector insight to highlight:
- The trajectory of climate crisis concern in the months preceding COVID-19
- Analogous learnings between both crises from experts from around the world
- The influence of the pandemic on public attitudes and behaviours around climate change
- Support for a greener economic transition following the pandemic
- Opportunities for key industry players moving forward
To complement this paper, please join us for our web seminar on the same topic on Thursday 11 June at 15:30 (BST).
Berliner Pub Talk: Connecting Latin America and Germany – Trade, Digitalization, Climate Protection, Immigration
The Mercosur Treaty will intensify the trade connections between Latin America and Germany. But what about the countries who are not Mercosur members? How can the trade between Germany and Latin America been improved?
Berliner Pub Talk zum Thema "Obdachlosigkeit – helfen und Konflikte schlichten, nur wie?"
Obdachlosen besser helfen, dafür gibt es breite Zustimmung in der Gesellschaft. Wenn aber viele obdachlose Menschen an einzelnen Orten in der Stadt sehr stark sichtbar sind, kommt es zu Konflikten. Die Situation am Bahnhof Pankow oder im Tiergarten wurden berlinweit diskutiert.