Featuring more than a dozen subject matter experts and industry panelists, Ipsos and its guests take a deep dive into how Covid-19 is impacting the U.S. auto sector. Presenters share lessons learned from other markets (e.g. China, Italy), discuss expected changes in retail and future product design, and offer the most recent update in sales forecast. Listen in now!
Brand Signals Session
- Opening remarks (Frank Forkin, President, Ipsos Automotive US)
- Navigating the pandemic: understanding human behaviors and where we're headed via the Ipsos Pandemic Adaptability Continuum (Seth Traum, Managing Partner, Ipsos Strategy3 North America)
- Additional context into the human experience from conversations about the economy, feelings and behaviors (Menaka Gopinath, President, Ipsos SMX North America)
- Brand Management: Driving Growth in a new Context (Jim Vancho, EVP, Head of Brand Health Tracking, Ipsos US)
- The Creative Challenge – Navigating Communications in a Covid-19 World (Laura Dranschak, Vice President, Creative Excellence, Ipsos US)
Public Opinion Session
- Impact of Covid-19 on Mega-Trends and Themes Shaping Consumer and Public Opinion (Cliff Young, President, Public Affairs, Ipsos US)
Retail and Product changes driven by Covid
- Impact of Covid-19 on U.S. Sales (Jeff Schuster, President, LMC Automotive)
- Ahead on the Covid-19 Curve: China and Italy (David Rao, MD, Ipsos China, Paolo Bortoli, SL Leader, Ipsos Italy, and Jacob George, EVP Automotive Mobility, Ipsos US)
- Reopen with Confidence: Ensuring Consumers Feel Safe (Chris Koetting, VP Channel Performance, Ipsos US)
- Evolution of Product Requirements (Mike VanNieuwkuyk, SVP Automotive Advisory, Ipsos US)
What the Future – Expert Panel
- As part of our ongoing What the Future series, we take a look forward at how the evolution of transportation will be impacted. Which trends will accelerate? Which might pump the brakes or even slip into reverse? We will discuss and present new research about shifting transportation patterns and how where we live and work will impact commuting patterns.
- This session features a "fireside chat" with Dr. Behice Ilhan, Senior Trend Strategist and Brand Futurist for Mintel; and Oscar Yuan, President Ipsos Strategy3;
- A discussion of habits, how they're formed and which might stick with Dr. Namika Sagara, President, Behavioral Science Center at Ipsos;
- A panel discussion with:
- Aaron Renn, Urban theorist;
- Alex Salkever, co-author "The Driver in the Driverless Car."
- John Kiser, Ipsos SVP, US Clinics & Mobility Labs.