Thank you for your interest in our recent webinar which is now available on demand.
Any company playing in a rapidly evolving market must take a multifaceted approach to planning the strongest foundation for future commercial success: Develop an understanding of the dynamics driving the future landscape; factor in the interaction of competing companies’ commercial strategies; develop foresight into the consequences of alternative decisions on future success.
Listen to our on demand webinar to learn how you can prepare plans addressing these critical points, through a proven approach to market foresight: Dynamic Market Simulation (DMS), also called competitive simulation or war gaming. DMS allows you to explore the inter-play and dynamics among your various stakeholders, fully utilizing all existing data and insights already at your disposal.
Our experts outline how you can use DMS to “engineer” your organization’s success, by simulating a competitive battle over several years – exploring multiple scenarios – resulting in:
- Development of winning capabilities
- Inclusion of transparent, easy-to-understand market dynamics
- Simplified success tracking, through key performance indicators
This session – which highlights disease area examples from Autoimmune – will deepen your understanding of the knowledge and benefits to be gained by exploring future market dynamics, including:
- How physicians will make prescribing decisions
- How payers will assess products, approach pricing and control access
- How competing companies will differentiate themselves and most effectively co-position their assets to maximize potential This intelligence will help inform developmental and commercial decision-making that will help drive your organization’s future success.
Five steps to ensure your evidence and access strategy is fit for the future
Our latest paper provides step-by-step guidance to launch strategies that are nuanced enough to capture value across stakeholders, supported by the right evidence at the right time and fit for a variety of future scenarios.
[WEBINAR] The Future With AI in Healthcare Market Research
Join us for a complimentary webinar, co-hosted with Intellus Worldwide, to hear Ipsos’ Innovation and Connected Health experts discuss how AI can help us achieve more with market research, and outline what we need to know in order to get the most out of AI.