Thank you for your interest in our recent webinar which is now available on demand.
Any company playing in a rapidly evolving market must take a multifaceted approach to planning the strongest foundation for future commercial success: Develop an understanding of the dynamics driving the future landscape; factor in the interaction of competing companies’ commercial strategies; develop foresight into the consequences of alternative decisions on future success.
Listen to our on demand webinar to learn how you can prepare plans addressing these critical points, through a proven approach to market foresight: Dynamic Market Simulation (DMS), also called competitive simulation or war gaming. DMS allows you to explore the inter-play and dynamics among your various stakeholders, fully utilizing all existing data and insights already at your disposal.
Our experts outline how you can use DMS to “engineer” your organization’s success, by simulating a competitive battle over several years – exploring multiple scenarios – resulting in:
- Development of winning capabilities
- Inclusion of transparent, easy-to-understand market dynamics
- Simplified success tracking, through key performance indicators
This session – which highlights disease area examples from Autoimmune – will deepen your understanding of the knowledge and benefits to be gained by exploring future market dynamics, including:
- How physicians will make prescribing decisions
- How payers will assess products, approach pricing and control access
- How competing companies will differentiate themselves and most effectively co-position their assets to maximize potential This intelligence will help inform developmental and commercial decision-making that will help drive your organization’s future success.
[WEBINAR] Medical Devices & Diagnostics: Current view of the entire ecosystem
We invite you to join Ipsos’ Medtech experts to explore the impact of COVID-19 across the entire medical devices & diagnostics ecosystem. Learn how labs, surgeons, payers and hospital administrators are being affected and take a look at what lies ahead for manufacturers.