The evolution of the product is inseparable from the development and innovation of packaging.
Today, packaging is becoming increasingly important in business decision making. Packaging designs are constantly updating with the new materials, new situations, and new marketing methods.
Ipsos developed this report based on its in depth market insight, and survey findings of over 800 consumers, who aged 18 40 years old and living in the tier 1 3 cities. This report summarizes the top 10 packaging trends in China food and beverage categories, and elaborates how packaging can motivate trial, stimulate repurchase and increase the interaction between brands and consumers by innovation of visibility, function and emotional connection.
Overview of top 10 packaging trends
Trial - Improve visibility
- Subverting tradition, going out of the ordinary
- Less is More
- Health Labels, the king of the age
- What you see is what you get
Repeat - Enhance practicability
- Upgraded user friendly, Details & Convenience
- Environmental protection era, “Green” becomes a Trend
Engagement & loyalty - Extend the role of packaging
- Cultural identification, Language Resonance
- Create topic, Keep it active
- High End Packaging, Quality Premium
- Interesting Interconnection, Technology Empowering
[WEBINAR] Introducing BI-style reporting for Social Media Intelligence
October 8 and 10 - Taking the best-of Business Intelligence (BI) tools, and the best-of Social Media Intelligence, you now have a faster path-to-insights with the new Synthesio reporting experience. Now, you don’t need to be an expert to get expert reporting.