In its fourth year, the annual survey found:
- 20% are a current smoker, with 17% of them being daily smokers. This has fallen from 23% in 2015.
- 37% of drinkers say they drink six or more standard drinks (binge drinking) on a typical drinking occasion.
- Over a third (37%) report they consumer at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day.
- A gender gap in self-reported good health exists among those aged 55 to 64. 81% of women in this age group perceive their health to be good or very good, compared to 73% of men.
- 47% have visited a dentist during the past 12 months, with 65% of those visiting doing so for a check-up.
- 74% have visited a GP in the past 12 months, with an average of 3.8 visits per person among all aged 15 and older.
Uncover the power of the patient voice: Healthcare-focused Social Intelligence & Text Analytics
The rich wealth of unstructured and unrequested data on social media offers critical input to your brand’s story. Ipsos’ healthcare-focused Social Intelligence & Text Analytics offering, powered by Synthesio’s leading technology, unlocks the opportunities within unstructured data, bringing you unparalleled insights into authentic patient experiences and perceptions.
[Webinar recording] Sharpening physician insights: Integrating patient record auditing for increased accuracy and specificity
Listen to our webinar, co-hosted with Intellus Worldwide, and learn how you can leverage patient record auditing to develop a tailored portfolio strategy that helps physicians address their most challenging patient populations.
[EVENT] 2019 Corporate Reputation Salon in San Francisco
September 26 - Each year, the Ipsos Global Corporate Reputation practice conducts interviews with over 150 leading communications and reputation executives globally to understand the trends, issues and concerns facing today’s reputation practitioners.