Shopper behaviour is evolving.
The five key factors behind this are:
- Increasing complexity of choice is promoting shortcuts in decision making
- Pre-store preferences are shaping purchases
- The digital revolution is reinventing shopper behaviour
- New disruptive e-commerce models are evolving everyday
- Omnichannel is bringing together the physical and digital worlds
All of these factors make the path to purchase more complex to understand given the multitude of touchpoints that brands can use, new channels and increasing choice. Ipsos can help you to navigate this evolving landscape and better understand shopper behaviour and motivations.
Black Friday: The Story So Far (2017)
In this Ipsos Views white paper, updated and expanded for 2017, Tim Denison, Director of Retail Intelligence, takes us on a tour of the history of this prominent date in the retail calendar, identifies some successes (and failures) along the way, and offers some thoughts as to what the next few years might bring.