2021 Scottish Holyrood Election Video Diaries: Part 2
2021 Scottish Holyrood Election Video Diaries: Part 1
The Scottish Parliament election is approaching and campaigning is underway. In partnership with Holyrood Magazine, Ipsos MORI Scotland are following a small group of people who are yet to decide who to vote for on the 6th May. They are keeping an app diary for us so we can understand their experiences of the election campaigns and what they are thinking as polling day approaches. Here is part 1 of their story. Stay tuned as we’ll be sharing more of their stories in the coming days and weeks.
Webinar: Two weeks to go
- 10 May: Statement: Accuracy of Ipsos MORI Scottish Election final poll
- 10 May: Pre-election, Scots were divided over Scottish Government’s course of action if UK Government refuses a second referendum
- 5 May: SNP knocking on the door of a majority but too close to call
- 19 April: Half of the UK public say the UK Government should allow another Scottish independence referendum if the SNP win a majority
- 7th April: SNP retains strong lead as independence dominates voters’ concerns
- 25 February: Support for Scottish independence falls back
- 2 December: SNP dominates Scotland’s political landscape ahead of May elections
- 14th October: Record public support for Scottish independence
Five years on, Brexit – and the forces underlying it - continues to shape public opinion
Five years after Britain voted to leave the European Union, a new report from Ipsos MORI looks at how Britain continues to be divided into distinct groups with divided views about how Brexit is going and on their underlying values.