Mobile is particularly accurate in 2 research contexts:
- Exploratory research:
- Engaging with consumers wherever they may be.
- Using consumers’ own mobile devices to collect rich data combining text, emotion, location and pictures.
- Can be combined with detailed online diaries or questionnaires to dive deeper into behaviour and attitudes.
- Live events:
- Design takes full advantage of the mobile phone as a real time research device.
- Contextual questions to understand the event experience.
How it works?
Our Ipsos proprietary app enables:
- Open-ended questions
- Participants answer with text/ photo and/or video
- Moderator can probe participant responses
- Participants can create their own profiles
- Participants can interact with each other and with the moderator
- All involved stakeholders at client side can view all activity in the app real-time
Why our solution is unique?
Applife is fully designed for qualitative research: it allows text, photos, video, GPS geolocalisation.
[EVENT] Commercial Drones - Opportunities and Challenges in Asia
On March 23, Ipsos Business Consulting is honored to be invited to speak in the coming European Chamber event. In the event we will share with manufacturing industry leaders about the key trends for drones(UAV) as well as major drivers affecting potential adoption and growth for drones.