At Ipsos, the Healthcare research unit partners with pharmaceutical, bio-tech and medical device manufacturers to inspire better healthcare. We support key business decisions for clients throughout the commercial life cycle - from early-stage strategy, launch, and to performance optimisation.
About the Role:
A Research Manager at Ipsos is seen as an expert in the field of Market Research, who is trusted and consulted on leading-edge research design. The Research Manager has a keen interest in the client's business success and offers multi-dimensional analyses and insights through well-developed research skills and disciplined project management practices, which includes managing local and regional fieldwork and liaising with local affiliates for the successful completion of the studies.
- Develop sound research design and write proposals that meet where possible, exceed the brief requirements
- Manage all aspects of running complex research projects
- Ensure job profitability is achieved to meet the business expectations and instill this in the project team
- Perform accurate analysis and interpretation of data, providing strong recommendations and actionable insights
- Client Account Management which includes excellent client servicing skills, relationship building and proactively seeking opportunities for new business (generating new client relationships and strategic planning to grow the local healthcare business, participate in client pitches and capabilities meetings as well as sourcing new business through multiple channels)
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with clients through various channels
- Closely guide and coach a project team in their daily activities by providing business context, setting performance goals and actively implement plans for career development
To be successful in this role, you are likely to possess
- A degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies
- At least 4 years of relevant experience. Having regional market research experience will be an added advantage. Healthcare market research experience is not essential
- Well-developed research skills, knowledge and thinking
- Strong client-servicing principles
- Advanced project management capabilities
- Strong supervisory skills, with the ability to effectively manage team dynamics and garner strong team collaboration
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume to email@example.com
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.