Below are the key National insights of the survey :
- 4% reported to have been infected in the recent wave of the COVID-19 infection. Social gatherings are the biggest source of exposure.
- Vaccination Status: More than three-quarters of the respondents report to be vaccinated, Only 2% have gotten the booster dose.
- However, same respondents perceive that half of the Pakistan’s population has been fully vaccinated.
- About half of the respondents who reportedly are unvaccinated, still claim that they will NOT get the vaccine even if it is made available to them.
- Most, 2 in 5, of the vaccine hesitant individuals claim vaccine side-effects to be the reason for hesitancy. Fear of side effects has increased over the course of the pandemic
- 70% of the respondents consider current pace of vaccination to be good, while 1 in 10 are ignorant of vaccination campaign itself.
- 3 in 5 are satisfied with schools being open, more females than males disagree.
- Majority believe they have less faith in Government than they did before pandemic, while 2 in 5 believe they have more faith in Religion now.
- About half of the respondents find their financial situation to be worse than before the pandemic.