LIVE EVENT: UNBOXING INNOVATION
As our world undergoes massive changes, you can't afford not to be innovative.
Attending Ipsos’ event – Unboxing Innovation – will give you concrete, actionable examples and methods on how to utilise and succeed with innovation in you company.
- How Ipsos’ validated innovation framework can help your business throughout all the innovation stages: from ideas and concepts to physical products and packaging
- How you identify the Jobs to Be Done to succeed with innovation by Ipsos Strategy3
- How Novozymes is winning with innovation at the heart of the organisation
- Why you should stop thinking outside the box from CEO at Jumpstory, bestselling author and innovation expert Jonathan Løw
- How GUBIs Head of Product Management works with magic, innovation and sustainability
- And how you get to know your consumers much better by Ipsos' own Global Head of Qualitative Innovation
All this will be brought to life by short and insightful talks, leaving you more knowledgeable on how Unboxing Innovation will enable your business to grow now and in the future.
There is only a limited number of seats available, so make sure to sign up now!
WHEN: 13th October 2022, 10:30 - 14:00
WHERE: Danish Architecture Center (DAC), Bryghuspladsen 10, 1473 Copenhagen
Registration includes beverages and food. The event is FREE but there is a charge for no-shows without prior cancellation of DKK 350. As this is a live event, it will not be possible to attend the event online.
|10:30 - 11:00||Registration|
|11:00 - 11:05||Welcome|
|11:05 - 11.20||
Innovation Framework to Make Your Business Succeed
|11:20 - 11:35||
Winning Innovations: The success of Novozymes OneHealth
|11:35 - 12:00||
|12:00 - 12:15||Jobs To Be Done to Succeed with Innovation
Gesina Gudehus-Wittern | Director, Ipsos Strategy3
|12:15 - 12:30||
Jack in the box – magic, innovation and sustainability
|12:30 - 13:10||
|13:10 - 13:25||
So, you think you understand your customer
|13:25 - 13:40||
Don't think Outside the Box
|13:40 - 14:00||
Networking and Goodbye
Sara Sousa, Senior Insight Consultant, Ipsos
Thomas Durhuus, Head of Personal Care Venture, Novozymes
Gesina Gudehus-Wittern, Director, Ipsos Strategy3
Jonathan Løw, CEO, Jumpstory
Rollo McIntyre, Global Head of Qualitative Innovation, Ipsos
Antara Trillingsgaard, Head of Product Management, GUBI