Here the major findings from this research.
- More Pakistanis think that it is advantageous to be a woman than being a man in our society.
- Interestingly, even more females themselves consider it to be advantageous being a woman in Pakistan
- More advantage perceptions being a woman in higher Socioeconomic classes in Pakistan; Men advantage pronounced in lower class.
- Women are perceived to be more at advantage in urban Pakistan, while men are considered more at advantage in rural setting.
- KPK & Baluchistan seem to reveal males’ dominance in gender advantage.