We hope you’ll join us for our Global Voices of Experience webinar to hear from our global Experience experts, as they unpick what’s going on and what that might mean for you.
We’ll be sharing the results of our 2023 Ipsos research among almost 1,000 CX and EX professionals, from 60+ markets across the world. We delve into:
- Current state of play in Customer and Employee Experience - across sectors, and B2C vs B2B
- What’s changed over the last few years, and what the future holds
- Levels of Experience Management (XM) maturity - who’s now ahead of the curve and who’s lagging
- XM challenges, including, of course, those relating to AI and ESG
- Top priorities for CX and EX practitioners - where there’s still work to be done and the opportunities that lie ahead.
To revisit the on demand recording together with a summary of the survey results, simply click here.
Helen Wilson, Global Chief Experience Officer, Customer Experience & Channel Performance
Nicolas Fritis, Head of CX for Latin America, Ipsos
Stephanie Bannos-Ryback, EVP, Head of CX, USA, Ipsos
Qualtrics X4 Experience Management Summit
Join Ipsos – and keynotes Ryan Reynolds and Martha Stewart – at the world’s leading Experience Management conference featuring 100+ customer-led case studies from the world’s most loved brands sharing inspiration, tips, and practical advice on delivering breakthrough business results with XM.