Over half of Canadian SMBs we spoke to agree their business is stronger today because of Instagram, but why is the platform proving such a fundamental tool for SMB success?
To understand their popularity, Instagram commissioned Ipsos to conduct research into the ways SMBs are using the platform to reach and engage with customers. The study combined insights from SMBs using Instagram for business purposes, with the views of Instagrammers age 13+.
The report highlights five ways in which Instagram has become a key tool for many SMBs:
- Helping young entrepreneurs
- Inspiring female entrepreneurs
- The success of Instagram-first businesses Creating stronger relationships
- Building deeper relationships with customers
- Inspiring Instagrammers to explore
Embracing constraints is key to effectiveness: 2021 Effie UK Report
Embracing constraints, setting clear objectives, and sticking with long-running campaigns are key themes to the most effective UK campaigns during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the latest Effie UK Report, released in partnership with Ipsos.