Don’t tell GPT-3, but GPT-4 is out.
OpenAI’s latest update to its artificial intelligence platform ChatGPT will bring increased expectations and potential concerns both from society at large, as well as the increasing number of companies leveraging this groundbreaking technology.
Perspective on these tools is evolving constantly – almost as fast the tools themselves – as people become more aware of the opportunities, risks and unintended consequences of AI models.
Ipsos is collecting benchmarks and trending data on several crucial AI topics, which is a crucial input to every AI-enabled digital product and services success:
- Whether conversations around AI are positive or negative
- How Americans think artificial intelligence will affect the way we work
- Whether people like – or trust – entertainment, news and marketing content created by AI
- Whether people want the government to step in to protect Americans from AI-related job losses
- Artificial intelligence buzz on social media, collected via Ipsos’ AI-powered social intelligence platform, Synthesio
Read our presentation to learn more. You can also take a global look at technology trends and disruptions in Ipsos’ new Global Trends Report, and sign up for our newsletters Understanding America and What the Future to get the latest Ipsos research in your inbox on AI and other crucial topics as soon as we release it.
[WEBINAR] Do Americans see themselves in the content on their screens?
Media and entertainment are changing alongside America. Using newly released data, Ipsos’ Mallory Newall, Vice President of Public Affairs, and Jamie Stenziano, Senior Vice President of Media Entertainment and Platforms, will explore whether Americans feel their experiences are reflected in the stories on their screens.